Information for Customers
We at Tokyo Sizzle always puts customers at the heart of everything we do and we are committed to providing accurate information to help our customers make informed choices about the food and drink we offer.
While we try our best to ensure your food is suitable for you, our dishes are prepared in areas in which allergenic ingredients
are present, however we cannot guarantee that our dishes are 100% free from these ingredients due to the preparation and cooking process.
Our Allergen Guide
Our guide lists what allergenic ingredients are contained in each of our dishes and also shows whether or not dishes are suitable for vegetarian or vegan customers.
Please download our guide at the bottom of this page to view all of our allergen information for each dish.
Most of our dishes include ingredients that contain gluten because soy sauce is a primary ingredient in Japanese cooking. But we are able to modify some of our recipes to remove these ingredient or replace them.
EU Food Information
Allergenic ingredients featured in this guide are in accordance with the EU Food Information Regulation which are:
• cereals containing gluten
- including wheat (such as spelt and khorasan), rye, barley and oats
• crustaceans - such as prawns, crabs and lobsters
• molluscs - such as mussels and oysters
• tree nuts - including almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts
• sesame seeds
• sulphur dioxide and sulphites (if they are at a concentration of more than ten parts per million)